March 23, 2011

love lugano: part 1.5

I'm not sure how this is quite possible, but somehow our wedding is right around the corner. I am writing this post from the Frankfurt airport where I have a layover on my way from Zurich to Orlando. Where did the time go? I tried to cherish every minute with Zach in Lugano knowing that I wouldn't see him until the Wednesday before our wedding, but somehow even then it didn't feel real. Honestly, it still doesn't feel real. We said our goodbyes this morning as I lugged my two obscenely heavy suitcase onto the train (I really have no idea what I packed, some of this, some of that and a whole lot of who knows what) and off I went to the airport. The suitcases are so heavy that I think I pulled a muscle in my back. Sugar. Not great time as I get ready to dance the night away at our wedding.
Anywaaaay...time for me to sign off as I run to get two (okay, five) last bags of Haribo gummi bears, buy a trashy Euro mag so I can read about the royal wedding and run to the loo before I board the plane. Oh what a long flight this will be. I take off at 9am US time and arrive at 8pm. There better be some seriously good movies on this flight.

Thanks for reading and I hope to post the rest of Lugano soon.


1 comment:

  1. Talley,

    I'm carving out an afternoon when I can read your blog from start to finish....
    beautiful photos! beautiful cooking!

    Love from the 'Have,
    G.

    ReplyDelete